More Old & Occupied Ghost Town Pictures:
* * Eureka * *
Return to Ghost Town Index Page.
Northern Nevada's Cultural Center - -
Today, the opera house is still going strong..
The Eureka Opera House....
A few Miles east of Austin
Phone: (775) 237-6006
Not updated yet.....
Out of Date
-Calendar of Events
- Sheer Pandemonium, March 6, Traditional music of Scotland, Ireland, and the British Isle.
- "Daughter of the Regiment", March 20, Nevada Opera House Studio's mini presentation.
- Structures on Silence, April 3, Short Stories told in mime.
- William Eaton Ensemble, April 24, The group's last performance in Eureka inspired an album titled, "Naked in Eureka", and several songs on the CD.
- Outer Mission, Middle Class, May 22, Solo performance by Dan Scopazzi, who mixes humor, commentary, anecdotes, and dramatic sketches of growing up in an Italian-American family.
- "John and Jesse, The Story of the Fremonts", July 3, The Play traces the Fremonts' relationship and his early explorations,
- "The Written Word", July 10, an evening with Erica Vital and poet, Gailmarie Pahmeier;
- CHRIS BYER, July 17, Guitarist in Concert;
- DON EDWARDS, Aug. 21, Guitarist in Concert.
Eureka Opera House, PHONE: (775) 237-6006.
P.O. Box 284, Eureka, NV 89316
Cal-Neva.Com SERVICES / Omni Design, Sparks, NV 89431