CalNeva Cultural Activities
Cultural Event Calendar is farther down the page.
Red Calla Lily by Georgia O'Keefe
First formal sitting of
Last group picture of the Beatles.
You must use your Browser's button to return from the Zooms.
Click here to Zoom the Formal Beatles Picture.
Click here to Zoom the Last Beatles Picture.
California-Nevada Cultural Activities Calendar
Reno-Tahoe Area Event Calendar
- Valhalla Summer Music Arts Festival, July August, night concerts , dances, plays; Wed. nights, movies; Tallac Historic Site, Lake Tahoe, 530-544-3029;
- Lake Tahoe Fourth of July, Sunday the Fourth, Fireworks that can seen from Nevada Beach to Camp Richardson, South Lake Tahoe, (800) AT-Tahoe;
- The Big Easy, July 9th thru 11th, Louisiana Zydeco Music and Cajun food, Downtown Reno, (775) 532-3333;
- Lake Tahoe Rib Cook-Off, July 16th thru 18th, judging and sampling at the Lake Tahoe Horizon, Stateline, 588-6211;
- Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews, & Blues Festival, July 17-18, Food, microbrews, music; Eldorado Hotel, Special Event Plaza, Reno, (800) 648-5966;
- Reno Basque Festival, July 23-25, Traditional food, dancing, games, Mass, barbecue; Wingfield Park, Reno, (775) 784-7854;
- Valhalla Brews & Blues Festival, JUly 24th, Tasting of 150 microbrews, concert, South Lake Tahoe, (530) 541-4975;
- Renaissance Fair, July 24-25, Jugglers, jousts, rapierists, crafts, Antiques-Plus, Genoa, (775) 782-4951; WE-SHE-SHU-IDEH, July 25-26, Native American Arts Festival, to include basket-weaving contest, music, crafts, dancing, food, at the Tallac Historic Site, So. Lake Tahoe, (530)-883-1446;
- Lake Tahoe Shakespearean Festival nat Sand Harbor, July28-August 29-(dark on Mondays), Performances of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and "as You Like it", plus a kid's "Winnie the Pooh's Midsummer Night's Dream", a kid's matinee on the sand at the Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, 832-1616;
- Great Gatsby Festival, August 14-15, Living History event with costumed actors, music games, high tea, and fashion show, Tallac Historic Site, So Lake Tahoe, (530) 544-3029;
- Lake Tahoe Air-Fest 98, August 28, Aerial aerobatics, demonstrations, helicopter rides, vintage military & civilian aircraft, Lake Tahoe Airport, So. Lake Tahoe, (530) 541-0480;
- Old Nevada Days, Aug. 28-29, Gunfighter competition, Mormon State Historic Park, Genoa, 782-2500;
Return to Previous Page.
Cal-Neva.Com SERVICES / Omni Design, Sparks, NV 89431